Definitions & key terms
– Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
– Country: where Marinush or the owners/founders of Marinush are based, in this case is Serbia
– Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the Marinush Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
– Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Marinush and use the services.
– IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
– Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by Marinush or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
– Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
– Service: refers to the service provided by Marinush as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
– Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
– Website: Marinush’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://marinush.com/
– You: a person or entity that is registered with Marinush to use the Services.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you visit our website, register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form: Name/Username, Phone Numbers, Email Addresses, Billing and Shipping Addresses.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We will only use your personal data for the purposes, and on the legal grounds, as set out below. We will not use your personal data for any purpose that is incompatible with the below purposes. Further, we will only use your personal data during the period as set out under “Storage period”, after such which period your personal data will be erased. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
– To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
– To process transactions and ship your orders
– To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
– To send periodic emails (direct marketing)
Legal ground for processing: The processing is necessary for our legitimate interests to maintain good customer relations.
Storage period: If you opt-out or unsubscribe from our marketing (including profiling), we will no longer process your personal data for this purpose. We will also erase your personal data, unless there is another legal ground for keeping your data (such as a valid purchase contract).
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
Only the people who need to process personal data for the purposes mentioned above have access to your personal data. We may engage trusted third party service providers to perform functions and provide services to us, such as hosting and maintaining our servers and the website, database storage and management, e-mail management, storage marketing, credit card processing, shipping orders, customer service and fulfilling orders for products and services you may purchase through the website. We will likely share your personal information, and possibly some non-personal information, with these third parties to enable them to perform these services for us and for you.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide Marinush to you and fulfill the purposes described in this policy. This is also the case for anyone that we share your information with and who carries out services on our behalf. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we’ll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can’t identify you.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, etc.) is never kept on file.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You are entitled to the following rights under applicable laws:
– The right to access: you may at any time request to access your personal data. Upon request, we will provide a copy of your personal data in a commonly used electronic form.
– The right to rectification: you are entitled to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed.
– The right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): under certain circumstances (including processing on the basis of your consent), you may request us to delete your User Data. Please note that this right is not unconditional. Therefore, an attempt to invoke the right might not lead to an action from us.
– The right to object: to certain processing activities conducted by the us in relation to your personal data, such as our processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest. The right to object also applies to processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
– The right to restriction of processing: you may under certain circumstances request from us to restrict the processing of your personal data. Please note that this right is not unconditional. Therefore, an attempt to invoke the right might not lead to an action from us.
– The right to data portability: you are entitled to receive your personal data (or have your personal data directly transmitted to another data controller) in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.